We love working together…
YES operates successfully as a standalone organisation, achieving our aims and objectives through our own projects; but we believe that by working together, we can make a bigger difference!
YES can assist, and have already helped partner organisations through:
- Contracted, outcome focused programmes.
- Grant funded projects.
- Individual provision as part of partners’ own wider initiatives.
- Bespoke and tailored provision to suit partners needs.
Youth Engagement Solutions is a charity, and operates strictly on a not-for-profit basis.
We also prefer to stick to doing what we do best, working with people between ages 18-30 with a prominent focus on social mobility. If a project falls within our expertise and service users meet our criteria, we are always happy to try and find cost effective solutions for partner organisations.
We work with…
- The Department for Work and Pensions, Jobcentre Plus.
- Local Authorities.
- High schools, free schools and academies.
- Housing Associations.
- Other charities and not-for-profit organisations.
- Grant funders, trusts and larger charities.
- Employers within London.
We believe we provide cost effective services that comfortably rival private sector organisations, due to the insight of our staff and the genuine care and passion we have for our work.