YES aims to help:
• Young people, aged 10-30 that can be considered disadvantaged in any way.
• Young people still within the education system (10-18) who are either attending Pupil Referral Units (PRUs), are difficult to engage or are struggling academically in any way.
• Young people (aged 18-30) that have left school and are not in employment, education or training (NEET).
• Those who for any reason consider themselves disadvantaged. We do not believe in labelling!
YES aims to help these groups by providing services that challenge the tendency to create provisions that focuson young people’s deficits. We provide a confidential and positive atmosphere for people to make improvements to their lives, however large or small.
Our programmes include:
• Enrichment Programmes within schools, especially for PRU students.
• Individual lessons/workshops within schools such as: Health and Wellbeing, Sports, Employability and Apprentice style marketing tasks.
• Employment Support, Job Brokerage and Employer Assistance. We provide an insightful and professional employment service to assist service users into employment.
• School Football Programme.
• Financial management
• Accredited courses such as First Aid, Health and Safety, Food Safety, Sports coaching badges.
Please look at each individual page under the services heading for more information.
YES can help you with your own projects in a number of ways as a more cost effective alternative to provide sector support, without compromising the quality of our services offered. For cost effective interventions, we can provide:
• Sports coaching sessions with our quality football coaches
• Employment advice, 1-on-1 guidance for customers and assistance in fulfilling your employment targets
• Employability training for job seekers, or educational lessons for school children and 6th formers (ties in with GCSE, A-Level business studies)
• Enrichment programmes for schools and youth organisations
• Bespoke training delivery and career guidance sessions
• Support with employment, community involvement projects
We can also assist businesses with job ready, relevant candidates free of charge, having a wealth of experience in job brokerage and recruitment. There is no charge to the business at all, if we don’t have a suitable candidate we will be upfront and honest and not waste your time.
Please give us a call on 0208 904 2242 to enquire, or email email@example.com.