Youth Engagement Solutions Ltd (YES) is a charity based in North West London, formed in the summer of 2015, after previously existing as a project within a parent charity.
YES aims to improve the lives of disadvantaged young people across the capital. YES work with service users aged 10-30, providing: employment, enterprise, education, mentoring, health & wellbeing, physical activities and football for adult service users; whilst positively engaging school age children through football coaching, enrichment programmes and intervention, sport and educational workshops.
We work from our office in Wembley, but deliver across NW London and beyond.
YES work independently or in partnership with public, private and other third/voluntary sector organisations, and will always consider projects encompassing shared values, funding, outcomes and effectiveness. YES are happy to take the lead or provide individual aspects of provision for other organisations as required.
Recent successes have included hitting targets early in 2 DWP welfare to work contracts, renewing business and community projects with two G15 housing associations, starting our first girls’ football team and our football club (Cricklewood Wanderers FC) reaching the second round of the FA Vase in 2015 and 2017.
YES worked with over 512 young people in our last reporting year, and since January 2016 have achieved over 140 job outcomes for customers; with many more going into education or training.
Please continue below to learn more about our aims and objectives.
- Increasing youth access to employment through support, training and education.
- Promoting and supporting the health and wellbeing of young people, both physical and mental.
- Reducing offending, re-offending and antisocial behaviour by instilling positive values and promoting community harmony.
- Providing opportunities for young people to positively affect their surrounding environment through work experience, projects and education.
- Challenging young people’s attitudes and the stigma attached to accepting help.
- Developing Cricklewood Wanderers Football Club through the English Football League System or “Football Pyramid”.
- Employment and skills provision, including job brokerage, workshops, CV creation/tailoring and 1:1 job search and application support.
- Cricklewood Wanderers Football Club, all associated services from playing to administration to youth coaching.
- Learning Activities including sports training and coaching badges, foundation skills guidance and after school tuition.
- Prevention and educational activities regarding drug abuse, gun and knife crime and offence disclosure.
- Health and well-being guidance, including physical and mental health, the benefits of physical activity, healthy eating and responsible internet use.
- Volunteering programmes, such as career guidance, work experience and volunteering placements with targeted outcomes for the volunteer as well as the organisation.